California Agribusiness Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that exists solely for the benefit of its members. What does that mean for you? Significant membership benefits and discounts!
- Free checking accounts – Take advantage of our free checking account; it’s the smart alternative to costly checking account from other financial institutions.
- Free VISA debit card – receive a free VISA debit card which has unlimited use without a monthly fee.
- Free online banking and bill pay – Enjoy the convenience of banking online from your PC and paying your bills on time with free bill pay.
- 28,000 Free CO-OP ATMs – with over 28,000 participating ATMs nationwide, your accounts are at your fingertips wherever the CO-OP Network is accepted.
- 6,700 shared branching locations – These locations are just like extended CalAgCU branches.
- Discounted tickets – As a benefit of membership, you can purchase discounted tickets through our partnership with Recreation Connection to bring you the best possible price and selection. Through Recreation Connection you can purchase discounted tickets to Fairs, Festivals and Events, Movie Theatres, Museums, Plays & Shows, Ski Resorts, Sporting Events, Theme Parks, Travel and Adventure, Water Parks, Zoos and Aquariums and more. You can place your orders online, by fax or by mail. Recreation Connection’s contact information is as follows, address: PO Box 1369 Glendale, CA 91209; phone: (818) 240-7400; fax: (818) 240-7410; email: email@example.com. Click here for the Recreation Connection website.